Thursday, December 10, 2015

Memorial Fund for Lloyd Treichel

Hello to all -

Some of my Dad’s great friends of 40+ years have set up a memorial fund at the ‘Rocky Mountain Conservancy’ (https://rmconservancy.org/), which is a nonprofit organization supporting the Rocky Mountain National Park. A memorial plaque will be displayed on the Recognition Wall at the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center; a beautiful leaf-shaped plaque, which is reminiscent of the Aspens; when living in Colorado, Dad visited the park often. Below is a picture of Lloyd, TJ, and I on what I believe is one of my first hikes.

For anyone wishing to donate to this memorial, you can via mail.

Make your check payable to: Rocky Mountain Conservancy
Check Memo Field: Lloyd Treichel Memorial Fund

Mail to:
Rocky Mountain Conservancy
Attn: Lloyd Treichel Memorial Fund
P.O. Box 3100
Estes Park, CO  80517

The conservancy will be sending you a charitable contribution receipt for your donation.

Happy Holidays
Vanita



4 comments:

  1. Vanita, are you sure that is me? and you? I know I still hike up my jeans, but holy crap!!! Looks like I got a massive load in my drawers! Also looks like my belt is keeping my butt attached to my torso! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have chosen a different photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why is my right elbow twice the size of my left one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats hilarious. Yes, it's you, me and dad. A bad photo? I love that photo. It's reality, but I think I'm the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.