Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Photo


Frozen Fog on Storm Mountain

Drake Colorado -- between Loveland and Estes Park

Wandrin Archives 2001


Before Cyndi and Rich moved to Loveland, I was a frequent guest at their home on Storm Mountain. The photo was taken in March of 2001 just a few months before I set off on my 13 year long nomadic journey. However, since I was already living in my home on wheels in Golden Colorado at an RV park, I consider the photo part of my wandering life.

Today is a gray and rainy day in Tucson with the Catalina Mountains hidden in clouds. This seemed an appropriate Friday to post one of the few photos in the Wandrin Archives of snow on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.