Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Photo



This boat had been marooned and left in the tidal flats of Point Reyes, California. The scene is popular for artists and photographers. I have seen the boat in a water color painting in a gallery. I am not the first photographer to happen on this scene. When I attended a photo club meeting in Portland Oregon, one of the photos shared was that same boat.
 
The Petaluma Elks Lodge was where Wandrin Wagon was parked in 2007 as I explored the area -- including a day trip into San Francisco.  




1 comment:

  1. I can see why it's a favorite with photographers. Irresistible composition.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.