Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow On The Palm Tree

Yup. That is what I woke to this morning. There was a two inch layer of snow covering the RVs, Silver Slug -- and the palm tree fronds. Donning a pair of jeans (long pants), I headed out for a photo shoot. This shot tells the story.


Many palm fronds had already been frozen from the recent hard freeze. Those palm fronds had already turned brown. Now it was a layer of snow.

Actually, I lied about taking a walk for a photo shoot. It was warm in Wandrin Wagon. No point in leaving a warm place where the fuel was paid for. I opened the window, leaned out and took the above photo. Yup. I am a wimp.


My bet is that this blog entry about snow at lower elevations in Arizona will only be one of several others on the same subject to be posted today.

1 comment:

  1. I find the most amazing thing about all this is that YOU wore LONG PANTS!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.